IB Business & Management: Royal Danish Bearings Case Study Toolkit 2013
A superb, comprehensive teacher and student support pack for the IB Business & Management Case Study on Royal Danish Bearings for exams in May & November 2013:
The Paper 1 Case Study Pack has been produced by Paul Hoang to help colleagues and students in their preparations for the May/November 2013 Paper 1 examination (Royal Danish Bearings).
The comprehensive RDB Case Study Pack resource comprises:
1. Definitions of all the key terms in the case study. Over 120 key terms/phrases have been identified and defined in the context of the Royal Danish Bearings case study.
2. A time line of all events in the case study.
3. A personnel profile of all the people featured in the case study.
4. An applied SWOT analysis of Royal Danish Bearings.
5. A PEST analysis for Royal Danish Bearings.
6. True or False questions – 10 questions each week for 6 weeks to test students’ recall and understanding of the case study.
7. Comprehension quiz questions – 10 short comprehension questions each week for 9 weeks to help students learn the case study.
8. Country context for RDB – Detailed country profiles produced for China, India and Brazil, written in the context of the case study.
9. Exam-style questions with mark allocations, using learning outcomes from the B&M syllabus. Choose from over 230 exam-style questions that can be used for independent or collaborative work, homework, assessments and practise exams.
10. Paper 1 mock exam for both HL and SL, with accompanying mark schemes.
The RDB Case Study Pack is now available to order. International customers will have their resource emailed to them as well as the CD containing the materials.
Join Jim Riley and the tutor2u BUSS4 team for an intensive day designed to prepare students for the challenges of BUSS4 in June 2015. Each of the five workshop sessions introduces and builds effective essay planning and writing technique. We do this in the context of looking at both Manufacturing in the UK (Section A) and core topics for Section B including leadership, change management, technology, strategic choice and globalisation.