A superb, comprehensive teacher and student support pack for the IB Business & Management Case Study on Royal Danish Bearings for exams in May & November 2013:
The Paper 1 Case Study Pack has been produced by Paul Hoang to help colleagues and students in their preparations for the May/November 2013 Paper 1 examination (Royal Danish Bearings).
The comprehensive RDB Case Study Pack resource comprises:
1. Definitions of all the key terms in the case study. Over 120 key terms/phrases have been identified and defined in the context of the Royal Danish Bearings case study.
2. A time line of all events in the case study.
3. A personnel profile of all the people featured in the case study.
4. An applied SWOT analysis of Royal Danish Bearings.
5. A PEST analysis for Royal Danish Bearings.
6. True or False questions – 10 questions each week for 6 weeks to test students’ recall and understanding of the case study.
7. Comprehension quiz questions – 10 short comprehension questions each week for 9 weeks to help students learn the case study.
8. Country context for RDB – Detailed country profiles produced for China, India and Brazil, written in the context of the case study.
9. Exam-style questions with mark allocations, using learning outcomes from the B&M syllabus. Choose from over 230 exam-style questions that can be used for independent or collaborative work, homework, assessments and practise exams.
10. Paper 1 mock exam for both HL and SL, with accompanying mark schemes.
The RDB Case Study Pack is now available to order. International customers will have their resource emailed to them as well as the CD containing the materials.
Join Graham Prior and Jim Riley for a resource-packed CPD day which will help you accelerate your planning and lesson preparation for the new AQA A Level Business. We've packed this day with resources to help teach the new spec content. We also consider how best to approach the challenges of a linear Business course.
This resource comprises two practice exam papers (with supporting mark schemes) for each of the two Year 1 (AS) papers. The format of each practice exam paper follows precisely the format of the specimen assessment materials issued by the board that have been accredited by Ofqual.