IB Business & Management: Royal Danish Bearings Case Study Toolkit 2013
A superb, comprehensive teacher and student support pack for the IB Business & Management Case Study on Royal Danish Bearings for exams in May & November 2013:
The Paper 1 Case Study Pack has been produced by Paul Hoang to help colleagues and students in their preparations for the May/November 2013 Paper 1 examination (Royal Danish Bearings).
The comprehensive RDB Case Study Pack resource comprises:
1. Definitions of all the key terms in the case study. Over 120 key terms/phrases have been identified and defined in the context of the Royal Danish Bearings case study.
2. A time line of all events in the case study.
3. A personnel profile of all the people featured in the case study.
4. An applied SWOT analysis of Royal Danish Bearings.
5. A PEST analysis for Royal Danish Bearings.
6. True or False questions – 10 questions each week for 6 weeks to test students’ recall and understanding of the case study.
7. Comprehension quiz questions – 10 short comprehension questions each week for 9 weeks to help students learn the case study.
8. Country context for RDB – Detailed country profiles produced for China, India and Brazil, written in the context of the case study.
9. Exam-style questions with mark allocations, using learning outcomes from the B&M syllabus. Choose from over 230 exam-style questions that can be used for independent or collaborative work, homework, assessments and practise exams.
10. Paper 1 mock exam for both HL and SL, with accompanying mark schemes.
The RDB Case Study Pack is now available to order. International customers will have their resource emailed to them as well as the CD containing the materials.
Join the tutor2u Business team for a resource-packed day designed to fast-track your lesson planning and preparation for the new Edexcel A Level Business specification. We'll look at the key changes in teaching content, explore the new challenges of teaching this linear specification and dive into some brand new teaching resources designed specifically for the new Edexcel A Level Business course from September 2015.
Teaching & learning products
This resource comprises two practice exam papers (with supporting mark schemes) for each of the two Year 1 (AS) papers. The format of each practice exam paper follows precisely the format of the specimen assessment materials issued by the board that have been accredited by Ofqual.
A complete collection of editable worksheets that that enable students to practice all elements of the quantitative and data analysis skills required by the Year 1 (AS) teaching content.